Monday, May 16, 2005

Boo hoo

I am such a sad sack. I hate being sick like this. I turn into a pathetic, blubbering mess. My nose is all swollen and red, it looks like a little cherry tomato right in the middle of my face.

So I'm what? 18 weeks pregnant now? Is that right? I think so. I think I've felt the baby move a few times now but it was so faint that I can't be 100% sure that's what it was. I've developed a linea nigra (a dark brown line going down my belly) in the past couple of days. I know it doesn't serve any purpose, I just think it's interesting to see all the wierd things my body is doing.

FYI- In my pregnancy and birth book it says "Many prolems at this stage are due to the progesterone-induced relaxation of the digestive system, which can cause heartbur, indigestion, gas and constipation." See, pregnancy does make you fart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Plus if you're having a boy, it's probably his fault.
Beany