Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Cravings

I've been pretty lucky when it comes to cravings so far. Nothing too crazy and most of the time they're not too bad. For a while I was craving red meat all the time but that stopped. I still like mac and cheese with steak sauce but that's not too wierd. Is it? Aside from that one time I wanted (ugh) pork rinds (ugh) I haven't wanted anything too gross either. So, I've been pretty lucky in the craving department.

So why is it that today all I could think about was celery salt? If I had some in the house I would have probably just sprinkled it on my tounge. Honestly, I have never experianced anything like that craving. I don't even know if I like celery salt. I know there's a theory that says if you're craving something it's because your body needs it but ...... celery salt?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever had your celery salt level tested? Who knows?
YF

Ben said...

I can't even think of what celery salt tastes like.

Anonymous said...

I know it's in dumpling soup. Maybe you're craving that.
Beany