Thursday, June 02, 2005

Yuck

I don't know if I'm even going to leave this entry up or not, I just want to get it all out.

I am so down right now. I feel like I'm always on the verge of crying and in fact I do cry several times a day. Most of the time it's without any good reason. I think I've been very short with Jesse and Joseph because I just feel so rotten all the time. It's actually making me feel tired and sluggish.

The strange thing is that I can't think of any reason why I feel this way. We're all doing well. The baby seems to be healthy, Joseph is happy and doing well in school/therapy, we've been doing lots of stuff together as a family and we don't have anything like financial problems hanging over our head. In a way it just makes things worse that I know I don't have any reason to feel this way.

I don't know if this is just some kind of strange mood swing caused by the pregnancy or what but it really sucks. It's been getting worse for the last week or so and I don't really know what to do. I'm not looking for pity or anything but a word of advice or a kind word of encouragement might really help right now. I don't know. This blows.

Now I seem to have a flipping nose bleed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me see if I can help. Take your thumb and forefinger and pinch tightly just below the bridge of your nose. Hold that for several minutes and you should be fine. As for your nose bleed.....I don't know, try and ice pack.
YF