Thursday, September 01, 2005

Stretch marks, I've had a few...

Then again, too few to mention......

That is until just a few days ago. I thought I was doing pretty good with just a couple small ones around my belly button. Cut to a few days ago when I got out of the shower and saw the underside of my belly. It looks like a filppin' road map with the purple stretch marks on it. I can't see them when I look down but I know they're there and I see them whenever I get out of the shower. Damn, damn, damn.

It's not like I normally wear belly baring shirts or that I think my perfect 10 body has been ruined. I'm just tired of what being pregnant is doing to my body. I don't like looking in the mirror and having to think "Hmmmm, I don't remember that being there before." or "Is this normal?" or "Didn't those used to be higher up?"

No comments: