Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Elle's Law

Elle's Law: If Mommy puts you in the carseat to take you somewhere that means it's time to wake up and demand to be fed RIGHT NOW. Do this even if Mommy is running very late and just tried to feed you 20 minutes earlier to prevent this from happening.

Ok, it might sound like a joke but it's not. I think Elle is trying to set a record for how many public places she can be nursed in. I had to nurse her while Joseph was in therapy today. The good news was that she did beautifully. She latched on right away and sucked really well for about 10 minutes. After I burped her she nursed for about 5 more minutes without any problems. I was so pleased. I know it's a silly thing to be happy about but it really was nice to have a smooth and easy feeding. Now she just needs to figure out how to do that at 3:00 in the morning too.

No comments: