Monday, October 10, 2005

Yeesh

Man, I don't know if it's just nervous energy or what but I cannot sit still. One minute I'm ravenously hungry and the next I feel like I'm going to vomit. I go to lay down in bed but 3 minutes later I'm up wandering around. Earlier this evening Joseph was about to get a (well-deserved) time out for refusing to listen to what we were asking him to do and I just burst into tears. I told myself it was because I didn't want him to get a time out on his only night as a lst child but I'm not sure that was it. Even if it was, that's kinda weird. Later I was laying in bed and Jesse came over to talk to me. As he was talking all I could think was "He's way too close to me. If he doesn't back up I'm going to scream. Why is he so close to me? ACK!!!" Now, all of the sudden I have an urge to deep condition my hair.

I think I'm losing my mind.

No comments: