Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mmmmmmmm I said!

Last night Jesse was sitting on one end of the couch with Elle in his lap and I was sitting on the other. I noticed that she was starting to act like she was hungry so I said "Elle, do you want to eat?" Her eyes got all big and she went "Mmmmm mmmmmm". We laughed and I asked her again if she wanted to eat. Again her eyes got big and she said "Mmmmm mmmmmmmm". It was too funny. I asked her again and again and each time she made the same noise. By the 7th or 8th time though I could tell she was getting annoyed. It stopped sounding like "mmmmmm" and started sounding more like "What the hell is wrong with you woman! I said 'mmmmmm' like 10 times already. Feed me!"

Elle slept for about 7 hours without waking up last night. Soon I'll mover her to her crib. Soon. Maybe. We'll see. Who am I kidding? She's going to be in that basinette till she's 8.

No comments: