Sunday, February 26, 2006

Kid stuff

The other day Jesse threw away an old belt of his in the bathroom trashcan. Joseph saw it and asked me what it was. I told him it was daddy's old belt and he went back to staring it at. After a minute he looked at me and said "What kind of man would throw away a perfectly good belt?"

I think Elle might turn out to be left handed. If she's sitting in her high chair with some toys on her tray she always grabs at them with her left hand. It's so cute to watch. She still hasn't mastered grabbing onto things but she tries so hard. If she manages to get her hand on something then her whole little body gets stiff and her eyes get big and she goes "Ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhh!" Almost without fail she gets so excited that she drops whatever she grabbed onto.

I'm so tired. Ben and Gwen stayed over until nearly 2 last night. We just chatted and laughed and had a good old time but now I am sleepy. I'm going to end this now because I keep making mistakes in my typing.

No comments: