Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Hot or Not? for Pam

This one is for Pam. Let's start it off with a cheap shot shall we?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Look, it's Little Red Riding Ho!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ok, this one cracks me up because between the dazed look on her face, her mussed hair and her strange position it looks like the picture was taken just as she was getting up after falling down the stairs.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Why would you post a picture of yourself with a massive booger in your nose? Photoshop that thing out of there!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Beause nothing says "hot" like a photo of you visiting Grandma at the home.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Crack is hot ya'll.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I bet this guy's a real riot. I bet his cubicle at work is plastered with Dilbert cartoons. I bet he has a t-shirt that says "Will golf for food". I bet the thinks Jay Leno is really funny. I bet he eats white bread. I want to punch this guy in the head.

No comments: