Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Different day, same old....

We need to move. I'm so tired of people in this neighborhood thinking it's ok to let their dogs shit on the sidewalk in front of my house and then just leave it there. Fricken lowlifes.

I got a very nice call from the good folks at Red Lobster today. They wanted to be sure I was ok after the little bout of food poisoning I got there yesterday. Also, they asked me about a million questions to get all the info they could in case I decided to sue them after their shrimp scampi caused my internal organs to liquify and come shooting out of me at a high rate of speed. You know, now that I think about it I bet they didn't even really care how I was feeling after all. Bastards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No they do not. I had an experience at Applebee's were i bit into my piece of steak and i bit into a wire from there grill brush. Had to go to the dentist twice to a tune of $107.00.and they still have not paid the bill.Gr