Monday, June 12, 2006

Busy weekend

We've been so buys the past few days! On Thursday we entered Joseph and Elle in the local Family Fun Week Kiddie Parade. My parents put together a "float" that Joseph pulled on the back of his 4 wheeler. The theme of the float was "Escape to Hawaii". It was pretty cute. It even had a tape playing Hawaiin music as he drove along. He wore a little Hawaiin outfit and as he drove down the street he waved to everyone watching and yelled "Aloha!". I think what may have given us the last little push to win first place though was Elle in her bikini and grass skirt. I promise I'll post pictures soon. It's just about the cutest thing you've ever seen. Joseph was really excited to win first place for the second year in a row.

On Friday night through Saturday morning we had the Relay for Life. That's always fun. Joseph stayed the whole time and he did just great. He was even able to sleep for 6 hours or so. The silent auction items donated did well too and raised nearly $100 putting our team total raised at around $1800. So that's good.

Sunday was a baby shower for one of my cousins. Seeing her so excited for her baby has made me want another. I know Elle's still a baby but I miss having a tiny baby around. Can I really be saying this? It wasn't that long ago that I was still sobbing at night because Elle was waking up every hour on the hour to nurse. And have I really forgotten how miserable I was at the end of my last pregnancy? Yeah, I guess I have. I want another baby!

No comments: