Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

Blogger wasn't working for me yesterday so I didn't get to post this when I wanted to. Anyway, it's lame compared to what Ben said.

Happy Father's day to Jesse and my own wonderful dad. Both of you have children who are very lucky to have you as their father.

This weekend was busy! We spent all day at the Mall of America with Judy yesterday and Joseph just about ran us ragged. The kid has so much energy! Today we went to my parents house to grill kabobs. Or "kabobbys" as Joseph called them. I ate way too many as always. The trick though is to pass your empty sticks to other people so it look like they were the ones to eat so many.

As a Father's Day present to me Elle has started saying "Mama". So cute! It brought tears to my eyes to hear it. She really just learned how to make the "mmmmmm" sound so it takes a lot of working at it to get it out but it's just about the sweetest little sound you've ever heard.

No comments: