Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What did you say?

Joseph and I were sitting around eating dinner tonight when out of the blue he turned to me and said "I'm attracted to dogs."

I nearly died choking on my laughter. I asked him what he said. He looked as confused as could be and said "Why are you laughing? I just said I'm attracted to dogs!"

Ok, this time I couldn't hold back the laughter. Once I calmed down I asked him why he would say such a thing. His answer was "Well, when I'm around them my nose runs and my eyes get itchy. I think I'm attracted to them."

So yeah, he meant "allergic". "Attracted" was funnier though.

Joseph and I played outside for about an hour today, mostly chasing each other around and spraying each other with the hose. At one point he was running after me trying to spray me and he yelled "Come back here Mommy! I just want to tell you how much you inspire me!" Cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all... it may have been funnier if he had said attracted, but then you'd have a real problem on your hands!
Second of all... thats a good tactic... telling someone you are inpsired by them just so you can get closer to them to do something like spray them with a hose. I'll have to use that one next time...