Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Busy days

Man, between Joseph's birthday festivities and 4th of July stuff I feel like we've hardly even been home the past 4 days. Some highlights included:
- Joseph getting so overwhelmed with opening all his presents that he had to whisper "Focus, Joseph. Focus!" to himself over and over.
- Joseph getting so overwhelmed by everyone being at his party that he had to run around and give everyone a hug and a kiss. This included Becky's boyfriend who he had never even met before.
- Joseph getting so overhwhelmed by the whole party experience that he had to gush "Thank you for coming everyone! You have no idea how much this means to me!".
- Joseph and Elle falling asleep during the 4th of July fireworks.
- Finding out that I did not lose my camera.
- Seeing Elle and Caden attack a plate of orange Jello.

All in all it's been a fun few days. It's nice to have nothing to do today though. We're all just going to take it easy this afternoon. I've got to go though now because Elle is sitting in her high chair and shooting me looks that say "Are you ever going to notice that I'm stinky?"

No comments: