Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yippee!

Today at soccer Joseph was the goalie for a while and he blocked a shot made by one of the mean kids on his team. He did it all on his own. No one helped him or anything and it wasn't a soft, gentle kick. The coaches cheered and so did several kids on the team. I was so proud of him. I thought for a second I might get weepy but then I realized I couldn't because I had to fight off a swarm of killer bees that were trying to swarm at me and fly into my Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO JOSEPH!!!! I am so proud of you!!! You deserve a reward!!! a gold star, a blue ribbon, a hug and kiss from Grandma (and a toy, too!!) Love you... Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi. Ummmmmmm. Oh and yay Joseph!
Clan Beany