Thursday, October 26, 2006

He's baaaaa-aaaack!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The horror...... the horror!

I'm sorry, but this thing just creeps the living shit out of me. It might be because when I was very young I spent the night over at the house at someone who had one. In the middle of the night I woke up to find myself staring into it's cold, souless eyes. It's like looking into death it's self. Even worse though was when it was talked because you could hear the motor whirring away inside it's head, making it's eyes blink and mouth move.

People, I beg of you! If you care about the mental health of your children do not buy them this toy. At $69.85 there have got to be cheaper ways to scar your kids for life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, there's an even worse one out there called TJ Bearytales. He's so totally creepy that I nearly cried when I saw the commercial, and I'm almost 25 years old.

http://www.hasbro.com/playskool/tjbearytales/

Anonymous said...

SEVENTY DOLLARS? are you KIDDING me? I can go get a nice crack fix for seventy dollars and still end up in better shape than after an hour with teddy ruxbin.

Ben said...

Lupe has a terrifying toy.