Thursday, December 21, 2006

Intense

Joseph brought home a little "pinch pot" he made for me in school. I asked him how he made it and he said "It took a few days. First I made the pot and then we put it in a killer for 2 days to dry." Wow, that is some intense pottery.

Elle is starting to walk. She can take 3 or 4 little steps before she falls. The problem is that it doesn't seem like she really likes to do it. She knows she can get where she's going faster and easier by crawling. She'll get it soon though I'm sure.

I should be filling out the 1000 pages pages of paperwork that I got from the insurance company that is going to be covering my surrogacy. Just looking at the instructions made my head spin. I feel like I've been doing nothing but paperwork ever since I started looking into surrogacy. When do I get to the fun stuff, like giving myself shots in the butt twice a day?

No comments: