Friday, December 01, 2006

What was I thinking?

What was a thinking naming my last entry "Big PIPin'"? I've gotten about a dozen hits from people looking for that exact thing. I'm thinking they had to be a little let down with what they found.

In other news, no call from the agency today. I'm sure I won't hear anything over the weekend either. I guess that means either the PIPs hate me and don't want to work with me or that ...... they haven't decided yet for some reason. I don't know.

In yet other news, Elle took her first steps today. Ok, so they were more like little shuffles and it sort of made her move sideways rather than forward but I'm still counting it as her first steps. She's so proud of herself! She stands there with a big smile on her face and her chest all puffed out. It's cute.

No comments: