Monday, March 19, 2007

What's new?

What's new? In Jesse news, men are so sensitive. Can you believe that Jesse actually got mad at me when I said his new haircut made him look like a Mighty Bean? What's up with that?

In Joseph news, his IEP case manager continues to be incredible. She's a big part of why I'm thinking I'll keep him at his current school next year. I just found out today that the district is cutting 17 special ed staff jobs and her postion is one that might be cut. Frustrating! The good news is that she's been such a huge part of Joseph's growth this school year. We're really lucky that he's got such great people on his team. So keep you fingers crossed that she'll still be there next year.

In Elle news, she has learned to say "applesauce" and it's cute as can be. We probably ask her to say it about 20 times a day. It's just so funny to hear this big word come out of a such a tiny little person.

In me news, the surrogacy continues to move forward. I got my first monthly allowance payment today. That was kinda cool to get. I also got my life insurance policy in the mail on Saturday so that's another thing that's in place. And, the biggest news of all, by the end of today (I hope, I hope, I hope) I should be getting a call for my case manager about the guys picking an egg donor. Won't be long now and I'll be shooting myself up with massive amounts of hormomes! And then the real starts.

So, what's new with you?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad it's really kicking into high gear w/ the baby - WOO!!

Ben said...

Stop mocking Jesse!

The Other Girl said...

I believe we're going to need a picture of Jesse's hair in order to make this post complete. We'll just wait here quietly while you go and get it.

StickyKeys said...

Still waiting on that pic...

Anyhoo, wow! That's a lot going on Jen. I'm oddly jealous of your wealth of activity, I'm just busy being bored and trying not to get fired. Good times.