Monday, May 21, 2007

The best possible outcome

Woohoo!

Can you guess what the RE's office told me when they called? I can start my meds tonight. Most likely this little snag will not even set the transfer date back at all. It seems like the birth control pills just weren't doing as good of a job as they should have from preventing my uterine lining from building up. Now that I've started my period and the blood tests show that my hormone levels are normal we can get started on injections.

I'm excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I've been reading and now have caught up. Sorry to hear about the rough spots lately, but glad to hear you've now been given the go ahead.

How are you feeling? I'm not sure I could ever be a giving enough person to go through a surrogacy. Bless you. Take care.

Nell said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that things are going better and have gotten back on track, that's great.