Saturday, May 19, 2007

Blood test updates

Aurgh! If all of this had happened on any day except a Friday then this would all be taken care of already. As it stands I was only able to get one of the two blood tests that I needed done. I have made literally dozens of phone calls and there's no way that any place in the entire state of Minnesota will be able to get this second test done before Monday. I don't know what that's going to mean as far as my meds schedulae goes.

The nurses at the RE's office are not answering the phone or returning my messages. I know I'm not the only person they need to deal with today and I'm sure they're busy but given they way the stressed how important all this was you would think they could take 2 minutes to return my call.

I don't know, I guess I've done all I can do at this point. I called the lab that drew my blood and told them to go ahead and send it off for testing on Monday. That's probably the best that I can do. We'll see what happens.

No comments: