Friday, May 11, 2007

The internet is an asshole

Augh! How many times to I have to let myself get burned by involvment in message boards before I realize that everyone on the internet is a giant jerk and that I'm better off staying away from all of them?

Stupid online surrogate group. For a bunch of women that prides themselves on how open and supportive and loving they are they sure to suck. A warning to anyone thinking of joining a message board for surrogates: Unless you're willing to fall in with the group-think that selective reduction is the worst crime known to man and anyone that does it is a horrible person and should have their kids taken away from them then don't even bother to start posting.

Fuck. Sometimes I really hate the internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Message boards strike again huh? I swear they are evil, evil places. The koolaid must be damn good.

Annie said...

I agree they are for the most part, a complete waste of time. I just get annoyed at myself for taking too long to come to that conclusion.