Thursday, June 14, 2007

Shhhhhhh! It's a secret!


The guys don't know yet. They don't want to know anything until the official blood test on the 17th. I wanted to know though. Or rather, I wanted to be sure because I already had my suspicions.

Of course it's still early and any one of 8 billion different things could happen. For now though I'm just going to enjoy the feeling of seeing that second line. (BTW, how much does that pregnancy test look like something that would be sold at Claire's?)

*Edited to add - I just realized how weird this really is. "Hey everyone! Come look at this thing I peed on!"

13 comments:

Sophie Treadmill said...

YaaaaY!!! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you and the Dads. And, the test does remind me of something sold at Claire's. Heh.

Ferdinand the Duck said...

I'm squeeing silently. Yayyy!!!1 Fingers crossed that everything keeps going perfectly.

Al said...

..."my first pregnancy test"?!

woot, gooooo embryos!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest pregnancy test ever!

YAY!

StickyKeys said...

You've already shown us your butt girl, this ain't but a walk in the park.

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

GOOD WORK!!

Mrs. Flinger said...

ohhh!! Congratulations! YEY!

Nell said...

Yay! You sure do know how to accessorize!

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Woo Hoo!!!

Chris said...

That is a Very Brady Pregnancy Test. I'd be expectnig Alice to pop her head up into the box rather than just some lame-ass line.

Although obviously :

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! So hoping all goes well. And that is cute especially considering it is something you peed on. :)

CamiKaos said...

that test looks so retro!!!

Congrats, and good luck!

EE said...

Love the pg test...so cute!