Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer soccer

In a hour I am going to take Joseph to his first session of summer soccer. He's really looking forward to it. Normally I would be too because I know how much he enjoys it and how good it is for him. Today though? Not so much. Today all I want to do is lay on the couch and nap, only waking every so often to notice how nauseous I am.

I'm not talking "I have an upset stomach" nauseous. I'm talking "I don't think I'll ever eat again and I can't believe that I've ever eaten before and that box of Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Bars mix that seemed like such a great idea a couple of days ago at the grocery store now makes me gag every time I see it in the kitchen and the only thing that sounds good to me is that jar of Bleu Cheese dressing in the fridge" nauseous. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

1 comment:

Nell said...

Ugh. Have a great time at soccer, and I hope this part doesn't last too long!