Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The most boring entry ever

Monday was a good day. It was the day of my last daily shot. It was wierd going to bed last night without getting a shot in the butt. Now I've onlt got the every third day shot left and that's only until the end of the month.

I also had my 8 week ultrasound on Monday. J was able to be there for this one so that was fun. We had a good laugh afterwards because we could tell the ultrasound tech was struggling to figure out our relationship. J is a good 15 years older than me and pretty obviously gay so we must have made a real pair. The tech was really nice though and pointed out all kinds of things on the ultrasound that I never even got to see with Elle. We even got to see the umbilicul cord. That was cool.

I continue to be tired and groggy a lot of the time. Sometimes the morning sickness is pretty bad and other days not so much. I've learned to eat when I'm hungry though so I'm not losing weight like I did with Elle.

I've got someone coming over to help me out a couple of days a week now. She's the daughter of someone Jesse works and she's a really nice girl. She plays with the kids while I catch up on housework or take little naps. The kids like her a lot and it's nice to have someone here to help out with them.

We're redoing the porch out front. Jesse and my dad ripped out all the old screen this past weekend. We were going to put up new screen but once we all saw it opened up we all liked the way it looked so I think we might keep it like that. It still needs some fixing up but I think it's going to be really cute.

This is such a boring blog entry that I can hardly believe it.

2 comments:

Sophie Treadmill said...

"It was wierd going to bed last night without getting a shot in the butt."

Hee! I know you meant this in all earnestness, but I had to laugh out loud. I'm happy for you, I really am, that you won't have to have daily shots, despite how amused I was by that.

Oh, and I can't help it if I change my Myspace headline to this for a day. ;)

StickyKeys said...

I always thought you used J when you didn't want to write Jesse's name out for some reason. I literally had no idea they were two separate people.

Unless Jess is 15 years your senior and pretty openly gay.