Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And then there's this

I am an emotional wreck. I had forgotten about this part of pregnancy. Yesterday I cried during a car commercial, the Flavor of Love finale (god help me) and a couple of times while reading Fast Food Nation. This afternoon I had a complete and total weepy melt-down over some spilt applesauce. Although in my defense the applesauce wasn't so much splilled as it was sat in by a little diapered behind and splattered all over the living room rug.

Mama needs a nap.

5 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Hormones, they can do a number on you!

Anonymous said...

I so know what this feels like. I didn't have any of it during the first-2nd trimester, but now that I'm almost due, I easily get all sentimental about very little things. I always have to convinced myself I'm just making things up!

Sophie Treadmill said...

Awww...bless your little heart. It sucks when hormones take over like that. Take some time just for you and treat yourself to something special. Indulge yourself honey, you deserve it!

J. A. Blackburn said...

oh man, that has to be the WORST part of pregnancy. Ok, no it's not the worst... the bloating, farting, and vomiting are definitely worse. But STILL...! I remember SOBBING while watching Finding Nemo. Ok, hello, I've seen this movie like 29 times and I'm CRYING??!! Hormones- they're a scary, scary thing.

Chris said...

Crying at Finding Nemo means I'm pregnant now? Damn.