Monday, July 30, 2007

Remind me to delete this later

*I decided to edit this entry rather than delete it.*

I don't feel well right now. I'm cramping and bleeding* a little bit and I'm very light headed. I know that it's most likely nothing. Bleeding and cramping are very common during this stage of an IVF pregnancy. It's still a little unsettling to be bleeding when you're pregnant. I guess I just have to suck it up and tough it out and grin and bear it and all that jazz. Weeeee!

*Way too much information but the good news is that it's brown blood meaning it's old and not likely to be a sign of miscarriage or other problems.

4 comments:

Jill said...

When I had spotting early in my pregnancy my OB's office was very understanding and had me come in for an ultrasound, just to make sure everything's OK... I don't know what an RE is, though... is that your doctor? And his office is totally closed?!?! That's unbelievable!!

Sophie Treadmill said...

Can you go to another doctor, or the ER? The brown spotting alarms me less than red, but still find out what's going on and try to take care of yourself in the meantime.
Sending good vibes your way. I'll call later.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will be ok, but I'll be keeping you in my thoughts anyways. Try to lay down and rest. ((Hugs))

Nell said...

Oh I hope you and the baby are all right, I am thinking of you.