Friday, October 19, 2007

Don't you wish your girlfriend was a bitch like me?

I was being a total wench to Jesse this afternoon for no reason at all. He came home to watch the kids while I went to the chiropractor and I did nothing but snarl and snap at him. Then I broke his razor. That part was an accident but I didn't really feel bad about it or apologize or anything.

When he left to go back to work I started to feel bad about the way I acted so I tried to call him. He didn't answer his cell phone when I called and that's my number one pet peeve. I hate when I cannot get ahold of him. Every time I dialed and he didn't answer I got more and more annoyed.

Now I'm sitting here totally pissed off and thinking I should probably stop trying to call him because if I do get ahold of him I'm just going to start bitching him out again.

Don't I sound like a fun person to be around today?

3 comments:

tripleZmom said...

Eh, you're entitled. Nothing says true love like wenchiness.

Ben said...

Be nice to Jesse!

Anonymous said...

u tink u get problem let me let u no dats notin if u had 1 psycho raging bitch like mine u would keel urself, she lieing stupid fat slut but she get 1 nice sista i like fuck