Sunday, March 15, 2009

Interview with the boy child

The answer to what one of the statements about the museum trip was false? Number nine. Sort of. Elle really did say she loves hardpeckers. The false part of it was that I didn't try to stop her. There was no one else around us and she was just so cute and happy that I just didn't have the heart to stop her. Also it made me laugh.

Here's a easy-peasy Sunday blog post. I originally posted this on Facebook but I thought it was cute enough to share here. I interviewed Joseph and asked him questions about me. These are his unedited answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Joseph, stop picking your nails.

2. What makes mom happy? Me not whining.

3. What makes mom sad? When I make my puppy dog eyes.

4. How does your mom make you laugh? She tells me funny things.

5. What was mom like as a child? She wore glasses and a bumble bee shirt.

6. How old is your mom? 33

7. How tall is your mom? Get a ruler.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Blog and drinking wine and Pepsi and spending time with me.

9. What does your mom do when you are not around? I don't know. Watch Elle and text.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for? Best mom.

11. What is your mom really good at? Blogging, texting, ordering me around.

12. What is your mom not very good at? Nothing.

13. What does your mom do for work? Stay home.

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Sushi and that cheese that squeaks in your teeth.

15. What makes you proud of your mom? Cause she's a good mom.

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? *shrugs shoulders* She wouldn't fit one.

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games and snuggle.

18. How are you and your mom alike? We both like Disney World and ice cream and chocolate and we both don't like when Daddy toots and we both blog. We're both very alike.

19. How are you and your mom different? She's a girl and I'm a boy. She doesn't fart and I do. She doesn't watch tv as much as I do and she's not such a video game fan.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cause she told me so.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? That he's her husband.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? The liquor store.

It's kind of scary how well he knows me. In my defense though I have to say that I really prefer Disney World to the liquor store. Also, I'm 31.

One year ago today I was a little misunderstood.

Two years ago today I tried to look on the bright side.

5 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

#18 and 19 are just perfect. :)Kids do say the darndest things.

Al said...

ah, the liquor store. destination for us all.

The Laundress said...

THIS is great. I think I may steal this...do you mind?

Ferdinand the Duck said...

Also, I bet you fart.

Stimey said...

I can't tell you how many times I get to the end of one of your posts and hee haw because you're so funny. I'm kind of curious what my kids would say to these questions.