Thursday, April 30, 2009

And also by the letters F and U

Jesse: I am stopping at the store on the way home from work.
Me: Oh? What for?
Jesse: I need to get something for work and then also um.... I forgot what else I needed.
Me: ........
Jesse: Hello?
Me: God, you irritate me so much sometimes.

This real conversation was brought to you by hormones. Hormones - Making me hate my husband since Monday.

Also brought to you by the number one.
Because when your three year old flips you off while trying to show you that her finger nail polish wore off you ask her to show you again and then you take a picture of it and then you blog it because you think it's funny. At least you do if you are me.

One year ago today Joseph had a surprise for me and Jesse vaccumed up a puddle of water.
Two years ago I got a date for the embryo transfer that would result in Little A being born.
Four years ago today I had an urgent warning about candy.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmitty said...

Oh yea, I would have made her do that again...and taken the picture too! LOL

Stimey said...

Awwww, look how cute she is with her little obscene gesture.