Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great plenty?

Jesse says this thing sometimes that always leaves me bewildered and disoriented.

He says "great plenty".

As in "Don't get any meat at the store, we have great plenty in the freezer already." or "We don't need to get quarters for the garage sale, I've already got great plenty."

Every time he says it I want to respond with "Whatever you say Tonto!" but that seems kind of racist so I don't.

So. Great plenty. Is that a real expression or is it just some crazy thing Jesse made up?

One year ago today I added another chapter in Joseph's adoption story and I was naive.
Two years ago today I didn't want people touching me.
Three years ago today my kids were cute and Elle was bald.

3 comments:

Jen said...

it's real. i've heard old people use it... maybe Jesse's just wise beyond his years. *snicker* *covers mouth*

Sheri said...

I've never heard it before but I think it's kind of cute!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of it! The Tonto comment made me snort!