Sunday, August 01, 2010

Because it's raining today

I was planning on doing some heavy duty gardening today but it's been raining all morning so I guess that's off.  I have a bunch of stuff in the house that needs to get done but I just can't seem to get going.  I'm just not in the mood to fold laundry and wash dishes.  Instead, I think I'll watch this video of my kids.  I suggest you do the same.  (It was taken a few years ago at our old house and I can't believe they were ever that small!)

 
One year ago today Joseph made the neighbors afraid of me.
Five years ago today Joseph was adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see this again!! They have grown so much... do you still have the one with Joseph and the umbrella singing in the rain?? That is a classic, too!! Keep taking those pics!

Love ya,

Grandma Judy