Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where in the hell is my dad?

If you are a regular reader of this blog you know that I'm pretty much an open book.  There's not a whole lot about myself that I won't talk about.  There is one area where I've always held back though.  Oh, don't pretend you don't know what I'm taking about.  I know that you've read my blog and thought to yourself "Well that's a great story about her cervix and all but why hasn't she ever talked about ... you know, that thing she never talks about?"

You're in luck folks. Today is the day I break down that final barrier.

Today is the day ... I post a video ... of my dad ... dancing.

It's a parody of the Where In The Hell Is Matt? videos that the college my dad works at put together for student orientation.  If you want to get right to the best part skip to 3:39 to see my dad. He's the one who stops dancing to point at the car.  Not even his job (which pays him and requires him to do things) could force him to dance for three seconds in a row.

There.  Now there are no more secrets between us.  I know I feel much better now.  How my dad will respond to this remains to be seen.

Updated to add: When I showed this video to the kids Elle said "How did Paga do that?  When we went to New York did he come to our house and sneak into our computer?"  My baby is crazy smart ya'll.

One year ago today I found out I was pregnant with twins.
Three years ago today a pharmacist tried to wound me.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Loved the video! For some reason it made me teary eyed - I think because my fourth out of five kids is about to leave for college. How quickly they grow up!
I enjoy your blog!

Sara said...

totally random comment here. How do you pronounce Elle?