Thursday, September 30, 2010

That's how I roll

Ladies, what do you do if you're out with your friends and some sleazy guy starts taking video of your group on his cell phone?  How do you handle it when he sits right across from you and aims his camera right up the skirt of the girl you're sitting next to?  I don't know what you do but here's what I do:

He didn't much care for me firing off about 20 pictures of him (in fact, there may have been a "bitch" muttered in my general direction) but he stopped taking pictures and videos.

This is not the first time I've done this.  It is the first time I've done it to a guy with prison tattoos of his children on his stomach (someone in my group told me he had shown them to her).  

I may be a bitch but at least I don't take crap from some badly-tattooed, pubic-hair-beard-having, stained-pants-wearing, scrawny little scuzzballs. 

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good for you. Too bad you didn't get his face - public shaming is a powerful tool.

We get weird old guys with cell phone cameras taking video of my Stroller Strides group all the time. Apparently something about a dozen women in yoga pants pushing babies through the mall at 8 am makes people think it's ok to whip out a camera.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! (Was this at Saturday's event in the TC's?) Whenever someone calls me "bitch".. I say, "Oh, thank you! I must be doing something right if I'm pissing you off!" Of course, it helps to have your ass-kickin boots on when you say that!! Or be behind the wheel of a very fast car!! Too bad he was so camera shy! What a jerk! I'm so glad you did him right back!!

Love, your MIL

Stimey said...

Rock on wit yo bad self, girl!

Some people are assholes and must be treated as such.