Friday, October 08, 2010

Emotional girl

Right now Elle is in her room stomping around loudly and muttering to herself.  She's throwing a little fit because she asked me to make a peanut better and jelly sandwich and when I made it I put the peanut butter on the top and the jelly on the bottom.  She got even madder when I fixed it by flipping the sandwich over.

Have I mentioned before how terrified I am of her teenage years?

Three years ago today I was pregnant with Little A and I ate gross things.
Five years ago today I was pregnant with Elle and I ate even grosser stuff.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

I had a four year old like that. Now I have a five year old like that. Her kindergarten teacher says she's a leader.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that little feistiness about her!! The way the world is headed, she will proabably need it!!

BTW, did she eat the sandich? Darling picture of her, too!

Love, MIL Judy

Donna said...

Well, DUH. Everyone knows a real PB&J has peanut butter on both sides and jelly in the middle. At least you removed the crusts. You DID remember to cut off the crusts, didn't you?

Sara said...

I was like that when I was younger. I thought I had gotten away from having a child just like me. Until baby #4 came along. God does have a sense of humor!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

maybe this is all the 'tude you will get that is usually reserved for the teenage years?